Canadian industrial heaters - Reznor warm air heater.
Canadian Industrial Heaters
- (Canadian Industry) All commercial enterprises resident and operating in Canada and incorporated, registered, or recognized as such, under federal or provincial legislation and which carry on activities in Canada.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A fastball
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
Ogilvie Flour Mills, Winnipeg
Unused, undated Valentine & Sons postcard 103,857. At lower right is what appears to be a Steele & Co. photographer's stamp, indicating where Valentine & Co. had sourced the photo. Notice that the topmost storey depicted on this card is much smaller than the one that appears on the Ed. Justement card.
CANADIAN HANSON AND VAN WINKLE COMPANY LIMITED
Ghost signs memories of another era. All I can find out about this company is that they own a 1950 Canadian patent to do with canning food.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
coleman heaters propane
kerosene heater fuel
kubota engine block heater
home hot water heaters
external immersion heater
diy wood fired water heater
manufactured home water heater